Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Using Imagination to Make Yourself Feel Better

OK, so whatthefrugal, right. The other night, we had pizza, which for most of us is pretty normal, but let's take it to the extreme, right. First, I had two coupons for a free kids junior pizza from Hungry Howies, but 2 of those wasn't going to be enough to fill us up, so I called Marco's Pizza to order a large special for about 8 bucks. Usually, we don't buy pizza unless it's a crazy deal, and to me, a large for $8 was not a super awesome deal, but to make myself feel better and to make sure we had enough to eat, I came up with this deal in my head: Buy a large pizza for 7.99 and get two small pizzas free. OK, I feel better. See, you don't always have to get a deal to make yourself feel frugal, you can make one up in your head. Ah, the power of the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment