Sunday, October 10, 2010

August Birthday in October

So, I've talked about Toys R Us and their kid's birthday club before, but I just wanted to recap what we were able to get yesterday when we took our son to celebrate his August birthday. (I realize it's October, but the gift card didn't expire until this week, like I've stated before, drag the excitement out as long as you can.) Anyway, they gave him a balloon, a birthday crown, a shout out over the loudspeaker, he got to play with Thomas trains, picked out a dinosaur toy and got a motorcycle hot wheel. All for the low cost of $1. (Thanks to the birthday gift card they sent us.) He was overjoyed with the whole thing. Ah, to be young again, or just to have Toys R Us send me a gift card, either way would be fine. I thank you once again Toys R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment