Monday, July 19, 2010

Get Paid For Eating Lunch

If you don't mind spending a little time away from being bored or work, you might be interested in trying out research studies, clinical trials, taste testing, or product testing. Now, if you're wondering what I'm talking about, then listen up. There is a great big world out there that wants to pay you for doing things such as tasting food, testing products or testing you. Usually, they don't require much effort, but pay pretty decent. If you can get a friend to go along, you can even pretend it's fun. Although my wife doesn't let me refer to them as dates, yet. Most college campuses, medical facilities or larger cities will have opportunities available, you just need to search the correct term or talk to the right person. Generally, if you search for any of the things I listed, along with your area or college, something will come up. Here are a few examples if you live in the Ann Arbor area: Engage or Arbor Strategy Group. Enjoy your Lunch!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one who did these studies!

    ReplyDelete