Monday, August 23, 2010

Pepsi Hits A Homerun

In the past I've received "free" stuff from returning bottle caps, entering codes from bottle caps, etc... and the "free" items have always had a big logo plastered on them, which makes them nice house wear, but not something you'd wear out in public. Well, recently PEPSI did a promotion on collecting and matching certain bottle caps and returning them for a MLB (Major League Baseball) hat of your choice. I figured that I'd receive a hat that had a MLB team symbol (not the one I'd choose) on it and also would have a big PEPSI label plastered on the side, but instead I got a fairly decent hat with the team I chose and no PEPSI logo whatsoever. Great job PEPSI, I know no one will know that I'm wearing a hat from you, but I do and now, the people reading do also. Keep up the great job not promoting yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment