Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Few Good Men at a Staff Meeting

Yes, you can even get free stuff at a staff meeting. I'm not talking about knowledge either. What I'm talking about is food, yes food. Stop and think about it. On occasion, there is food there. I know that most times we can't look past the fact that we have a meeting to go to. But, I say, change your perspective. Repeat after me, "FREE FOOD", again, "FREE FOOD". There, now stop dreading that ever present staff meeting and look forward, OK, maybe not look forward, but hey, stop dreading them. I mean if they're going to go through the trouble to provide some stale cookies or 25 cent bottled water, or if you're lucky, some day old bagels. By golly, enjoy it and maybe you'll even learn something along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment